Wednesday, November 30, 2016

November 28

Sorry, I have misplaced my adapter to the SD card, and I need to buy a flashdrive thingy to transfer pics to the computer! I`ll try to buy one this week, or at least find the adapter and use my comp`s next week! Hna Vazquez is not quiet lol, we laugh all day long! But she also knows when not to talk too, which I so appreciate. We had divisiones this week with the Sister Leaders who live an hour and a half away. I got to travel while my comp stayed. But the Hermana I was with literally never stopped talking. I have no idea how she came up with so many things to say, and sometimes it wasn`t even real conversation, just filler words that are so unnecessary to me haha. But a whole other story with the divisiones - I ate something or maybe its just adjusting to the mission, but I got pretty sick.. Threw up a total of like 5 times that day, away from my mission mama and with members I didn´t know and everything was rough haha. I threw up the first time right outside this member`s house, and then another time in an investigator`s toliet right after teaching her a lesson haha. But I'm all better now! Just fat as a cow! Literally, Hnz Vazquez and I have goals to not eat as many tortillas, or even 0, if possible, to get ready for Christmas where they're gonna feed us a ton!!

ANSWERS:
Our place is nicer than other houses we`ve seen, but for some reason there`s ALWAYS dust, no idea why though. We have water, occasionally is hot haha. We have a clean water source in 5 gallon jugs, but not sure when we`re getting another one. But the church developed these water bottles that are their own filter, you can literally fill it up anywhere and you won`t get sick (they cost like $100!!) but they give one to every missionary serving in central america and I think south too.. So don`t worry, it`s not the water that`s gonna kill me.
We have made really good friends with this awesome family of cucarachas!! (Cockroaches) They are literally everywhere lol. I've pretty much gotten used to it and just accept it, although I still kill them when I can haha.
One of the members, Ingrid, cooks us lunch every day (so good and fattening) and I eat honey bunches of oats with bananas for breakfast most days. Also, our neighbors aren`t members, but they are this family that is so sweet and brings us tamales every Saturday and other things throughout the week. Also, peanut butter was such a great idea!! I eat it with everything!! or even just a spoonful if I'm feeling low. Usually I'm not hungry for dinner or we`ll buy some bread from one of the thousand panaderias in this place. The same member does our laundry every week too.


Mum I miss ya a ton. I love the custom of half-hugging everyone (or the women) and their little kisses things, but I miss your hugs. Thanks for the poem, I'm gonna try to put it into practice. Pls pray for my spanish cause its a struggle lol. Love you all, please share with everyone cause Imma have to get off. I`ve been sharing 1 nephi 4:6 with everyone. The spirit is so strong here. and the gift of tongues is stronger when the spirit is stronger lol. Sometimes you have to talk or open your mouth without knowing what you`re gonna say.


Be brave! Be bold! Happy Christmas!! MAS CHRIST!!
Hermana Townsend(:

No comments:

Post a Comment