Wednesday, November 30, 2016

I'm Alive!



October 5

MAMA!!!! AND FAMILIA!! I´m alive!!! <<<<<<<<<<and im in guatemala!! <that flight was crazy and im on a spanish keyboard right now so i reaally have no idea what im doing. <everyone is talking in spanish and telling us to go this way and that and i already had an interview with the MTC president and I LOVE IT HEREE!!! GUATEMALA IS SO AWESOME!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<the spirit is so strong and even though ive only had approximately 3 hours of sleep in the past 28 hours, <i feel so alive and happy and <i know Im supposed to be here.

<there were like 30 missionaries with me on that flight from LA to Guate and we´re all now really great friends as we discover how to get around and speak spanish and struggle together. The Lord has seriously trusted the small and weak ones to bear his gospel, but i know he will make us all strong. I´m so thankful for prayers and for the protection of the HG and know the LOrd is smiling as I´m struggling to find my way around. I can´t wait to speak spanish oh my goodness!!

Okay I have to get off and go unpack and take a nap before lunch. I LOVE YOU ALL. sorry for my terrible spelling and grammar. I´ll get better at these keyboards someday. <talk to you later this week!!!

Hermana Townsend (cause I have a legit nametag now!!) <<333

No comments:

Post a Comment