Wednesday, November 30, 2016

October 12, 2016
I´m alive!! And literally have like 8 min but here goes nothing. It is absolutely glorious down here. I've actually been able to stay mostly vegetarian this week, especially with all the american food lol. Okay the Gift of Tongues is real. That is Mormon vocab for the amazing spiritual power that comes when you are preparing to teach the restored gospel of Jesus Christ in another language. I love Spanish so much and I know that it is way important to teach everyone here in Guatemala in their own language. We taught our first investigator (who is actually just my teacher in a tshirt lol) on day 3 so okay? but The spirit was so incredibly strong. I had a really strong impression that I need to remember this mission is about the people I'm going to teach and not about me, although I know I will be changed in the process.

Guys this gospel is so true. There are people here that have helped me already in ways no one else could and I know Heavenly Father orchestrated that perfectly. I have such a testimony of the work that I am privileged to do and I can´t wait to actually speak real Spanish and teach real people in the field.

Times up. I love you all!! The church is true.

Mosiah 4:30, if you get a chance is amazing and was so good for me to hear this week.

Hermana Townsend (:

No comments:

Post a Comment