Wednesday, November 30, 2016

November 14

hola fam!!! I leave for the field in approximately 15 hours and they let us write yáll super quick!!
im al better from my cold and honestly I am just so super duper excited that I get to go teach real people. I gave a talk yesterday in Sacrament mtg which is always super scary cause they tell you to prepare one and then they call people right after the sacrament. But I talked on repentence and how important it is and how grateful I am for this process of changing and being happier and becoming more like our Savior Jesus Christ.

Really quick, a scripture I just found and loved:
Helaman 5:47 Peace, peace be unto you, because of your faith in my Well Beloved, who was from the foundation of the world.

Jesus Christ is my Savior and literally the only name under heaven whereby we can be saved. Guys, this is seriously the Work of the Lord, I know it with everything that i am and I am praying for you all every single day so you can be strengthened and know it like I am learning to.

With whatever you are doing right now, or struggling with or have questions about, remember this: Whether you say you CAN, or you CAN´T, you´re right. Believe in God and that He literally has all power in the heavens and in the earth and in every tiny thing you are going through. I know he lives and is so concerned about our lives. He loves you so much. Have faith in him and in yourself that you can reach your goals and all your dreams.

Love you all so much
Next time we talk, I´ll be a real missionary!!
Hermana Townsend

No comments:

Post a Comment