Wednesday, November 30, 2016

November 9

Dang I´m really going to miss the CCM! There has been so much spirit here and heavenly help and teachers who love us and who want the absolute best for us, and will push us to do our best. The Lord puts the people in your path that he knows you need, but sometimes you´ve gotta grab an opportunity to talk to those people. I havent really had an experience like that yet, but I leave for the field in 6 dias and I can´t wait to talk to literally everyone, even with my very very mediocre spanish!

Had a first this week: Filling up an entire notebook? Who does that? But there are so many things so learn and experiences to write down, it was pretty incredible lol. I got strep throat last week and caught a cold after that, but its all good, sometimes I really need to be humbled and patient with myself. I love Spanish and grammer is so much easier than English, if you ever want to learn, which you all should.

We had a devotional last night from a member of the quorm of the 12 apostles, (the leaders of our church who are called of God) and he talked about the amazing passages of scriptures about the Savior´s doctrine and especially his atonement in the Book of Mormon. The scriptures have been coming alive to me here. Every page is like a treasure box that I get to find something new.

Alma 7:11-13 describes exactly how much the Savior loves us and how he knows exactly what we are feeling all the time. I have such a huge testimony of my Savior and I know that He lives and loves us and this is his work. I´ve got to do it his way.

Love you all! Have a fantastic week!
Hermana Townsend

No comments:

Post a Comment