Monday, December 19, 2016

All those little things are dead cockroaches. We were helping an old lady clean her house and found a colony of them lol it was crazy scary and hilarious
Lidia is the little Guatemalan lady and shes leaving for COBAN tomorrow and we're super sad
Hna vazquez is super cute.
We were in the mountains!! 
 Elisa, a recent convert and she comes out with us to teach lessons sometimes and she's great.
 I made tortillas!!

December 19, 2016
Mosiah 18:21 pretty sure you wanted us to memorize that before I left, but that didn't happen. But I found it again and thought of you and how we really need unity and love in this work or it won't be able to go forward.

Also we had a zone conference and it was sweeeeett! We watched the Work and the Glory in English (thank goodness) and I learned a ton. The rules are so necessary. It's crazy how obedience brings blessings, but exact obedience brings miracles. Also, we fast a lot in the mish, and I am seriously gaining a testimony of fasting. We are finding so many families its incredible!! And I wish I was more adept at technology cause I don't know anything and I've got to figure out some tech things for Christmas. Please pray that everything will work out. I'm gonna go set up my skype account right now. Pray really hard lol.
Just a couple of investigators that are my favs right now:
Valeska - she's like 20 and has a little boy and is actually reading the pamphlets (unlike most other investigators) and has a ton of questions. Her mom has been inactive for like 20 years and honestly she is so prepared. I love it when the Lord blesses our efforts with people like her.
Nanci - Also has a little boy and is 18, came to church for her first time yesterday and loved it. We found her in a Panaderia because of our addiction to bread!!! So I'm justifying this addiction because it is helping the work(;

LOVE YOU ALL
Hna Townsend

No comments:

Post a Comment